Have you ever lingered over the pictures of a fancy new sports car in auto magnifies, wishing you could own it someday? Have you ever thought of buying a second car so that your wife could drive around town? Have you thought of buying a car for your son or daughter as a wedding gift? No matter what the reason to buy one, every person dreams of owning the hot wheels. But nothing can be obtained by wistful thinking. Did your neighbor just purchase a swanky car that you were sure he could never afford legally? It is the time to do some serious thinking. Your neighbor probably bought that car at one of the police vehicle auctions in town.
The first thing is you probably are under the impression that auctions offer only the old and almost useless cars. You might be under the assumption that you have to haggle a lot and waste a lot of time and money on the process. Both the assumptions are wrong. While the offers are certainly interesting, note that police vehicle auctions actually have some superb jackpots to be grabbed; if you know how to!
- You will be deciding the price of the car through your bid.
- The procedure is simple and there is no tiring paperwork to be done.
- The cars at police auctions are almost brand new and in perfect condition.
- There is a wide variety of cars and there is a regular supply and hence, regular police car auctions.
- The deals are perfectly legal and all papers are in order.
- There are no third party agents in between you and the government.
- Fancy and luxury cars can be easily bought for up to 75% off!
- The only catch is the competition for good bargains.
Buying at police car auctions is indeed smarter than you may think. After all, you the customer, need not pay for anything other than the price of the car; no hidden charges. That is because these are government run car auctions. The cost of organizing these cars is taken care of. You just need to show up and bid.